Friday, January 05, 2007

Happy New Year!

First of all, let me wish you all the best and biggest foot forward in our happy new year 2007 - may your needles SOAR! Congratulations to all the FINE knitters who finished an Ariann in 2006 and new KUDOS to those beginning...

Secondly, an update on subscription woes. Some people were having trouble responding to the invitations Blogger sent out after they were enrolled as a member. I want you to know I've been tearing my hair out over this with no solution in sight on my end. Please know that you've been entered into the system correctly but then something goes haywire. :)

How and why Blogger is chewing some of them up is a BIG mystery - feel free to engage them if you dare. My own head exploded about 24 hours ago.

Repeatedly re-entering an email into the system does not solve the problem so I have ceased this unsuccessful approach...

3 Comments:

Blogger RoxanneZYG said...

Oh noooooooooo...boohoo and boohoo...but Happy New Year to you! I'll keep on truckin' with Ariann even though I can't get to be a member yet....LOL I am still inspired by everyone else's posts!

7:34 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Bonne Marie, I feel your pain. Blogger drove me so crazy with my KAL (the Manly Gift Along) that I ended up switching both my blog and the KAL blog to Typepad. Super easy to convert all the posts and comments over, and no problems since. The only downside of this approach is that I have to pay $15 a month for a pro membership, but I probably would have anyway. Hopefully Blogger gets their act together soon.

7:15 AM  
Blogger RoxanneZYG said...

Thanks Bonne Marie...I am now a member! Yay! I have frogged Ariann once already but I'm excited to get started again too.

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home