Friday, December 22, 2006

Ariann arrives in the colonies ...

Hi there

This is the first KAL I've actually participated in, so looking forward to all the photos of Ariann and of course, completing my own project as soon as possible. Ariann seems to be the kind of knit you just don't want to put down!

I'm using Eco yarns Pakucho cotton in Sage, which has a good stitch definition and appears to be a beautiful cotton to knit, with stitches just sliding off the needles.


Living in Australia I'll not be able to use Ariann for a number of months, but it's always good to plan ahead and of course, one can never have too many projects on hand!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

I've seen that cotton available in Canada and never would have thought to use it for Ariann. Yours is lovely!

10:36 AM  
Blogger Bonne Marie said...

I just saw this yarn for the first time at a yarn shop - it is lovely! I think it will be beautiful!

4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home