Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Just Starting

Hello to everyone! I just began my Ariann a few days ago and am slowly making progress. Those first few rows seemed like two rows forward, one row back as I got used to the pattern. But now I've hit my stride and I'm really enjoying the pattern. I'm using Cascade 220 in shade 8415; it's a beautiful raspberry color that's actually a bit darker than this photograph shows.

After taking this picture I noticed that I SSKed when I should have K2Ted and vice versa (you can see it in this picture). Although that bothers me...it doesn't bother me quite enough for me to rip it out. Does anyone know if it's possible to drop the stitches down and fix such things? If not, I think I'll just live with it. I can handle leaving one mistake in (I think).

Take care,
Katherine
http://fuzz.typepad.com/weblog/

2 Comments:

Blogger YoMamaKnits said...

Nice looking Ariann! I've noticed a few similar mistakes with the decreases on my work. If it's the wrong kind of decrease a few rows down, I usually fix it. If it's waaay down there, I live with it. Once or twice I even forgot a yarn-over, and couldn't live with the missing stitch and missing hole. So I fixed it. I think I must be knitting on autopilot half the time.

5:50 AM  
Blogger Michelle Martino said...

Your raspberry is the perfect color for spring. Just found the knit-a-long and am anxiously awaiting my invite to join!

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home