Saturday, September 30, 2006

Hi there!

Totally excited to be here; Thanks for the invitation!

My name is Rosemary and I live in Oklahoma (transplanted Chicagoan, boohoo) with my geeky husband, 2 hobbitey kids, 2 cats and 2 dachshunds.

I've known how to knit for some years but it's only been this year that I've gotten serious about it. Now I'm into socks, sweaters, and lace shawls. I made Ribby Cardi this summer, and coincidentally enough plan to put in my zipper today.

Very much looking forward to starting Ariann. I don't have very many sweaters in my own wardrobe and I think she will be a great way to kick off the beefing-up of my closet. Tomorrow I will be at a knitting circle that happens to be at my LYS so I will go in with a mind for choosing yarn. Can't wait!

Cheers
Rosemary, Quietish

2 Comments:

Blogger Bonne Marie said...

Welcome, Rosemary! I wish I was going yarn shopping with you - what fun!

3:21 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Hi Rosemary!

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home