Thursday, November 16, 2006

Ta Da!



Finally, I remembered to take a pic of the completed Arianne! I've worn her many times, and gotten lots of compliments, and I just adore her. I can't believe the weather here has turned warm, don't they know I've got a new sweater to wear?

Thanks, Bonne Marie for another lovely pattern, and for this KAL - it really added to the fun of knitting this project!

What's next, guys? I'm at the Red Sweater KAL, hoping to finish Samus (from Knitty). When's our next Chic Knits KAL?

Lyn

4 Comments:

Blogger Bonne Marie said...

BRAVA! Bangin' the drum (and doing a happy dance) for you here in chilly Chicago! BEAUTIFUL!

1:49 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

What yarn did you use? It looks perfect!

3:16 PM  
Blogger Lyn said...

Why, thank you, I used Peruvian Alpaca, from elann.com. It was lovely to work with.

7:47 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Looks great - I like it in black!

5:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home