Wednesday, November 01, 2006

closeup of Merlin


As requested I took a closeup of Adriann in the yarn merlin...the white is paper. to make the stitches stand out...although in the end a little bit of sun really made the difference!

So looking at the closep I was wondering if the raglan decreases would look more even if I had stopped the eyelet pattern every 12 stitches instead of every 6. Because the Ktog/SSK go straight into the raglan decrease but the YOs don't. Maybe I was supposed to do this anyway but I never read instructions until it all goes to hell in a handbasket. If this doesn't make sense, ignore me I'm just being pedantic.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how it came out. I'm still shopping for yarn and I think I may try that merlin. Nice work :)

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home