Monday, January 15, 2007

Michelle made it a last...


Yippee!! I made it into my 1st KAL. Many thanks to http://www.black-dog-knits.blogspot.com/ Nora... for directing me to you ladies. I started Ariann about 2 weeks ago. I got all caught up in the love affair that http://www.januaryone.com/ described over knitting this piece. Thank you January One! I love, love, love this knit! I am happy to be here!

Question... on the sleeve's underside... once we complete a few rounds of K1 M1... do we knit the stitches as we did on the sides of the sweater? or do we begin another pattern repeat?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your table. :)

The directions say to incorporate the eyelet pattern into the new stitches. I had such a hard time with this concept for some reason. Once I had enough stitches to do half of the eyelet pattern, I put it in. Looked good so I went with it. Other people may have done it differently. :)

5:17 PM  
Blogger Bonne Marie said...

Holly - you have it exactly right! This lace pattern is a 2 section type of thing with mirrored decreases - for every YO there is a DEC. You can see it in the chart.

So when you have half of the eyelet pattern, go for it!

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home