Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Woo Hoo!


She's done! And I am so pleased with the result; this will be a sweater I will wear a lot. I can even see making this pattern again, with something fancier, and I almost never think that.

As you can see, I made the 3/4 sleeve version, size 38, and I used up about 4 1/2 balls of Cascade 220. I was a little nervous at the end, since I probably should have gone up a needle size for the sleeves, but I blocked the hell out of them and they turned out just fine.

So thank you, Bonne Marie, for such a wonderful pattern (and so well written - extra smooch for that). And thanks to everyone for letting me watch you knit. It was especially motivating when I was frogging those first few inches for, let's say, the twenty-second time.

There are a few more details here, for those that are interested.

Katherine

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful!

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow its wonderful!!

4:26 PM  
Blogger Kathy in DC said...

Really nice Ariann. Loved your blog, too!

9:01 PM  
Blogger Patty said...

Just beautiful. Love the color, it looks great on you.

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home