Friday, January 19, 2007

I had to frog it:(

I'm sooo sad. I planned on using Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece and it was right on for stitch gauge but not for row gauge. I was almost done with me 13+" of the body when I realized that I only had 2 button holes. I'm going to try knitting it with some Cotton Ease or Cascade 220 in superwash.

2 Comments:

Blogger Roxanne said...

Oh no! I had to frog my first attempt too...I feel your pain!

9:54 AM  
Blogger YoMamaKnits said...

Me three! Rippit, rippit, rippit! I got to the underarms too. I had adjusted for row gauge, since I'm using DK weight yarn that is about the same as Cotton Fleece. I underestimated my stitch gauge, however, and it was just going to be too small.

I'm almost back to where I started from...but with 24 more stitches this time.

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home