Saturday, October 21, 2006

It's all in the past...

I've finally gotten over the sleeve debacle. I had to go to TX for a quick visit with my parents (my mom had surgery, all is, thankfully, well) and so I took the sock that's needed for my husband's b'day on the 25th. It had been languishing, as I couldn't pull myself away from Ariann!
Now I've finished tinking, put the sleeve on correctly, and am happily moving along!
Love this alapca, and the pattern!
Also love having this KAL - it's inspiring to see everyone else's progress, know I'm not the only one to make mistakes, and get some good tips!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rosemary said...

Absence makes the heart grow fonder, or something :)

8:51 AM  
Blogger Bonne Marie said...

Oh - the Froggin' Blues - we should start a GrrlBand and sing it.

I am working on a hoodie and just ripped out 2 inches of it because I noticed a weird looseness on some of the stitches by a join.

I curtsey to your brave accomplisment, m'lady!

4:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home