Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Updates

This is definitely not the kind of pattern to do while you are watching Grey Anatomy season 1. Not for me, it seems I miss a stitch now and then. However, I think after ripping Arianne out several times, I am more careful to verify the stitches. The fabric is looking lovely. I am about to do the third button hole. I love it, and already have in mind several different shades I want to try. One being the green that is on the pattern picture, oh and a warm chocolate brown would look killer. This is my first time using this yarn Jojoland, in a pretty wine color. I’m enjoying using this yarn so far. Place an order for buttons and can't wait to see if they will be a good match. I'll post pictures later.

Iris
http://www.irisknitnthings.blogspot.com/

2 Comments:

Blogger Sally Dallas said...

I had trouble missing a stich now and then until I put stich markers every 24 stitches (2 repeats). Then, if it didn't come out right I only had to back track a few stitches.

3:24 PM  
Blogger Iris said...

Great Tip, I think I will try that.
Thanks!

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home