Sunday, November 19, 2006

Alpaca Ariann


Today is overcast in Calgary, Canada. A perfect day for knitting...not so good for the pictures. I hope that you can get an idea of my Ariann anyway.
Yarn: MistiAlpaca Worsted
Colour: Olive Melange
Needles: Knitpicks options, 4.5mm for body, 4.0mm for band. Note to Knitpicks: Would you PLEASE make dpns in sizes up to 5mm?

got to the third buttonhole (see the markers on the button side) on the same row as I did the underarm cast-offs. This may be a tiny detail that makes no difference. Rather than cause myself a brain cramp trying to figure out how to incorporate the increases into the pattern on the sleeve, I just let the stockinette panel get wider. I think it will be all right.

More pictures and details on my blog: www.knittwotogether.com

2 Comments:

Blogger CrazyFiberLady said...

Doh, until you mentioned, I hadn't realized that I was supposed to add the stitches in pattern :) I've been doing the same thing unintentionally, just letting the panel get wider. Oops.

8:44 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Hey Janet...I really like the nice straight lines on the sleeves this way.

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home