Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I wish I could think!

I am getting so frustrated, only because of lack of thinking on my part. I'm making suah a hard time for myself just because I don't think enough, pay attention, or I overthink. I have joined the sleeves and body 3 times now! I just finished ripping again this morning after having 18 rows done after the join. I keep getting confused with the decrease rows and the eyelet pattern, ending up with the wrong # of stitches and such. I'm hoping that my fourth time will be a charm and I can start making some progress instead of repeating the same parts over and over. I know it should not be this difficult, I just have problems. Sigh. Anyway, wish me luck, send good knitter vibes, anything will help!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lyn said...

I feel your pain - I put a sleeve on inside out & had to tink back (I posted about it earlier)
Could you be making your raglan decreases at the markers (which would take the place of the decrease in the eyelet pattern) but still making a YO?
Good luck!

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home