Monday, January 15, 2007

Sleeve Underside

In response to Michelle's post earlier today, I thought I would post a picture of the underside of the one sleeve I've knit so far.

I did just what the two responses to your question suggest: insert half a repeat once you have enough stitches to do so. I've left a minimum of 10 stitches in stockinette in the middle (five at the beginning of the row and five at the end).

Since the swatch I knit was in stockinette instead of the eyelet pattern, I'm a bit curious about what's going to happen after wet blocking. So I've decided to block this sleeve as a kind of big swatch. I expect it to expand widthwise, but I'm most curious about the length. I'll let you know if the dimensions change, and if so, by how much.

Cheers,
Lisa

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Martino said...

Lisa your a doll! Thanks a kazillion. It is sooo true a picture is worth a thousand words.

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home