Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Greetings from Germany to everyone,

I'm excited about starting my first KAL. I love everything to do with yarn and fiber. So what kind of yarn would be best for this project? A yarn that would drape would probably make a good choice. I see Lyn is going to use Alpaca, which would give a nice drape to the fabric. I want to use something from my stash. I have this lovely garnet color yarn that would look killer over a black dress. So how long do we have to complete Ariann? I’ll be starting to cast on this weekend.

Iris

3 Comments:

Blogger Bonne Marie said...

Begrüßen Sie meinen Freund!

The garnet sounds beautiful! Alpaca silk would be really pretty - and BTW - the KAL has no deadline! Easy peasy have a GOOD Time...

4:36 PM  
Blogger Iris said...

Bonne,

Did you say "Let us welcome mean friends?" My germany is not too great. But ya that's what I think you wrote. LOL..

Dank für das Willkommen!

2:02 AM  
Blogger Bonne Marie said...

But of course - I used the silly Babel fish Translator!

I typed in "Welcome My Fine Friend~"

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home