Sunday, October 22, 2006

Ready to join the sleeves and body

But I'm a little confused. Actually I've already tried joining once, but I know I messed it up so I need to tink back a row or two. So when you finish the armhole shaping on the body the last row worked is a RS row, right? And the last row worked on the sleeves is a WS row, or a knit only row, right? So the sleeves and body will be on different rows? And I've knit a sweater like this where you just knit the sleeves and body together, but not with the sleeves knit in the round. How exactly does it work? Am I supposed to keep knitting the sleeves on dpns? How I have it right now is really tight, and I can't make it around the sleeves, so I know I'm screwed up! I feel so dumb. Help?!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Duh, I totally skipped the Bind-off part! That will definitely help, lol! Thank you.

9:44 AM  
Blogger Bonne Marie said...

I second that, Tina! The last row worked before the joining is a RS row - and it is the row you do the underarm bindoffs.

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home