Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Blocked and Beautiful


Thanks for the comments on my (almost) finished Ariann - now I've finally gotten my butt in gear to take and upload a photo of the blocked and buttoned model for ya... I have to say for the second time, that this was a wonderfully easy pattern and I love the entire finished product and the finished fabric - nice and squishy. I was a little concerned about my decision to knit the smallest size (based on my swatch), but after blocking the fit is spot on. I'm on the fence on making the belt - I started chaining, but I'm not liking how it's turning out. I may try an I-cord belt instead or just leave it as is. My second Arrian is on the needles and I've already started the first sleeve. I'm using Jo Sharp Silkroad Aran Tweed again - this time in Dusk. I questioned whether I really wanted to knit the same pattern, in the same yarn, different color, but lately I've had some difficulty liking my finished products and needed another sure thing!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Lovely! Great job.

5:14 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

It looks fantastic!

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow it turned out great. I say go for it and make another :)

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home