Sunday, November 26, 2006

Guerilla Photography--Ariann Style

What to do on a last-day-of-vacation Sunday? You grab the digital camera that was loaned to you to take pictures for a website, you take those pictures...then you go to town, running around the apartment grabbing snaps of stuff you've been scanning because you don't have a digital cam of your own. Fun!
The first thing I photographed was my sister's Ariann. I'm a few rows away from the neck shaping. Actually, I was about 12 rows into the neck shaping when I noticed that I didn't do the final buttonhole. Doh!!
So I spent yesterday afternoon and a couple of DVDs (Serenity and Kill Bill Vol. 1) unknitting, stopping when it got too dark and I got too tired to continue.
This morning I unknitted the last row while listening to Harry Shearer's Le Show (bless the internet and streaming radio), then did the button hole and am knitting a few rows before re-starting the neck shaping.
Sorry about the bunched-upiness.
I can't wait to finish and block this bad girl...and start my own version.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bonne Marie said...

That is SO YUMMY! That color is so fabulous -

I am also totally psyched that you were knitting this while watching Kill Bill Vol. 1 (a favorite of mine).

When I watch an Action Flick, I knit really fast!

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home