Thursday, December 07, 2006


This is my first post and I'm so excited to be a part of this KAL. I've been a lurker forever and now I'm posting!!!!! I just started my Ariann and I am so in love with the pattern. I'm making the largest size (I wear a size 14) so it's not going to go as fast as you thinner ladies. I just love the fabric it makes. I'm knitting with Cascade Pima Tencel. I live in Florida, so wool really isn't as good a choice most of the time. The color is called Periwinkle, but it's really a dark grey with a purple cast. I love it - it will go with almost everything I own. The photo shows my progress so far.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ingrid Hendy said...

I think this is a great pattern for linen or cotton with some drape

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The color you chose is just lovely....and size 14....you're average girl.

11:10 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

I wear a size 14 too - only the fashionistas consider that "above average". My second Ariann will be the 43" size too.

7:03 PM  
Blogger Kucki68 said...

A lovely color, it will look great when done.

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home