Sunday, March 25, 2007

In the home stretch

I think, though I 'm not certain, that this blob of knitting may indeed become a sweater. I know from my swatching that she will be markedly improved with some blocking.

I'm about two inches or so from the front collar shaping and am very much enjoying the rapid decreasing at this point. The rows seemed soooo long after joining all the pieces together.

I may be reporting an FO within the week. I have a fair bit of "will it fit" anxiety, but will try to chill out. I ended up with five buttonholes rather than four, more due to my poor planning than anything else. They are at least evenly spaced.

2 Comments:

Blogger Patty said...

Nice job! I'm at about the same spot. Can't wait to see your finished piece!

8:38 AM  
Blogger randi K design said...

Big project! It looks great!

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home