Friday, March 02, 2007

Ariann Continues



I got disgusted with the sleeve for Ariann, and set it aside to begin working on the body. I kept doing increases on the sleeve, but the stitch count stayed the same. Think I was trying to work the pattern into the sleeve, and not having paired increases and decreases. Whatever.The sleeve is back to a few inches. The body is a little past the first decreases. I had a hard time getting those daffodils to pose. I also had a hard time getting that Addi circ's cable to cooperate.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lyn said...

I love the color! I know what you mean about the sleeve - it took me a few tries, then I realized I was doing the same thing. Sometimes it's good put things aside, or they drive you crazy!

10:03 AM  
Blogger Ingrid Hendy said...

I love the colour...amazing what sunshine will do

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home