Sunday, October 22, 2006

Another newbie

I am also new to this KAL, but purchased the pattern shortly after it came out. I am trying to get some other projects wrapped up before starting this. I also haven't decided on my yarn yet. I'm considering KnitPicks new superwash worsted weight yarn, Swish, as I have two small (translate: messy) children, and a husband who does almost all the laundry (translate: machine wash only). Mind you, I'm not complaining about either, but rather trying to create something compatible with my environment. Anyway, has anyone heard anything about Swish? I'm curious as to how soft it is, how it holds up after washing, etc.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rosemary said...

I haven't washed it yet, but I recently ordered some Swish for a project. It feels very nice.

10:27 PM  
Blogger Lyn said...

Your husband does the laundry?
Your husband does the laundry!
I just keep walking around the house, muttering that to myself, over & over, thinking at some point it'll make sense....

9:38 AM  
Blogger Penny said...

Lyn, your comment had me ROFLOL :) Yes, I am a very lucky girl. I've found a keeper, and I'm not letting go! Thanks for making my day

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home