Sunday, October 22, 2006

Indecision

I joined this KAL shortly after the pattern came out, so about time I posted.

I actually haven't started my Ariann yet. I want to finish another cardi I have on the needles first. Plus I'm having trouble deciding on a yarn colour. I'm almost certain that I'll order some Elann Highland Pervian for my sweater. I keep changing my mind about the colour though. First I thought I'd knit a dark rich green colour, then I thought I'd go more neutral, then I was thinking of something in the pink/magenta family (one of my wardrobe staple colours). Now that I've written this I'm thinking more of the green, but who really knows? Really should get to work on the other cardi so I can get going on Ariann. Been on a sock knitting kick lately, so everything else is suffering!

Thanks for this great pattern Bonne Marie. I had thought I pretty much had all my Fall/Winter knitting all lined up (included your Camp Jacket and a second Ribby Cardi) but when I saw Ariann, I knew I had to make it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bonne Marie said...

hey Brenda! How are you? So nice to see you joining in the fun!

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home