Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Had to Begin!!


After watching everyone get started, and make progress, I was just too envious and just had to begin. After Cutaway was off the needles I immediately started Ariann and she's going to be beautiful! The yarn is Beaverslide worsted in Wood Rose and it is the nicest worsted yarn I have ever used. We're heading East on Tuesday for a vacation in MA, VT and NY, including Rhinebeck (for what may be my first and last time). Ariann will be coming with me...not sure I could leave her home!

Margene

3 Comments:

Blogger Rosemary said...

The color is beautiful! Have a good time :)

7:31 AM  
Blogger CrazyFiberLady said...

Margene, that is gorgeous yarn! Looking forward to seeing you in Rhinebeck!

8:01 AM  
Blogger Bonne Marie said...

omg - that is p.LUSH - so scrumptious -

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home