Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I've just joined you!

Hello everyone - Bonne Marie,

I am Koko and I moved in California two months ago from Sweden. I started my knitting in Sweden in 2004 and am a quite beginner. I have been working on Union Square Market pullover for more than five months since I was in Sweden. I've been awfully busy with my moving to California, so I've been making progress little by little so far..

I have got the invitation today(Thank you for it :)) and have been so excited at being here. I can't wait to get started on such a beautiful Ariann. I'm now waiting for a yarn coming to me. I went to Babetta's(http://www.babettasyarnandgifts.com/default.htm) ten days ago to buy a yarn for Ariann. She has wide variety of yarns and helped me so much by listening to me. The yarn I decided was one ball lacks for a long sleeve version so I put order there.

However, it's nice time for me to see how others make progress because I'm now a bit anxious about my knitting technique. I haven't tried eyelet pattern before... When I am starting a new project, I tend to be anxious until getting started.

I've been thinking of Ariann's character since I bought the pattern from Chic Knits. Ariann is truly CHIC.

Happy knitting!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rosemary said...

Welcome, which yarn did you choose?

7:30 AM  
Blogger Koko said...

Thank you, rosemary and you all!

The yarn- hopefully, it would come to me today- is Karabella, Aurora 8 in olive(http://www.yarndex.com/yarn.cfm?yarn_id=1029). It's not from the yarn list. I took the yarn list with me to the yarn store. But I had already imagined a color olive in worsted weight before going to the store. Arrora olive was waiting for me on a shelf in the store...
Anyone started with Aurora 8?

a picture of my swatch will be soon...

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home