Saturday, October 14, 2006

I am SO stupid...

I was so excited last night when I finished the 2nd sleeve, and joined the sleeves and body together! Happily knitted across 5 long rows, a few more this morning when all of a sudden I start to feel something's not right. Turns out something was really wrong.

One sleeve is inside out.

Yes, you read that right. Turns out putting the body and sleeves on one needle should maybe be done before the wine, not after, you think?
And you know, all those stitch markers (I separate the pattern repeats) and YO's, I'm going to have to go back stitch by stitch by stitch by stitch..... :(

Hey Sogal, I'm joining the Red Sweater KAL myself, see you there!

Lyn

2 Comments:

Blogger Wendee said...

Oh, bummer! Too bad wine and knitting don't always play nice together. Yet when they do get along, it's a nice thing.

8:31 AM  
Blogger Rosemary said...

Oh ugh, I'm so sorry!

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home