Tuesday, April 24, 2007

At Last!

I've finished Ariann. Though I knit her 1 and 1/2 times and she's a little narrow in the middle for me to button - I love it. I'm a cardigan fan through and through and this will get a lot of wear. I've learned a lot by knitting this pattern, particularly how to handle raglan decreases. It's also my first complete sweater. Thanks Bonne Marie for the great pattern, for the encouragement, and the couple of compliments I've already received this morning. Thanks to all KAL participants who stopped by with comments. It's been fun! Now off to find the perfect buttons.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your first completed cardigan. Beautiful work and great colour yarn!

Asaknitter
www.knittingnutter.com

11:55 AM  
Blogger Bear Knits said...

Great FO! I love the color!

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's very pretty. I still have yet to finish mine. I am trying to be last.

3:28 PM  
Blogger annmarie said...

It looks lovely! What a good color, too. I'm also lagging behind on finishing mine. :(

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home