Sunday, April 08, 2007

FO at last

I'm very pleased to present a finished Ariann! I loved knitting this and am happy with how she turned out.




There are a few more comments about this project on my blog. There are always things one would change after the fact, but I must say that I'm pretty much happy with this one. The pattern was fun to knit and Bonne Marie's attention to detail is helpful indeed. I had to do a fair bit of redrafting, particularly on the raglan shaping, to accommodate my DK-weight yarn.
As for several other KAL participants, she came out a bit smaller than planned. But so much the better -- the more fitted look is okay with me.
Lisa



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks great on you, nice work!

2:26 PM  
Blogger Bonne Marie said...

GORGEOUS! It looks perfect on you - well done -

8:26 PM  
Blogger Ingrid Hendy said...

Very nice...lavender buttons look great!

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home