Sunday, October 01, 2006

Hi, Fellow KALers!

Hi Bonne Marie, Robin et al!
Greetings from Las Vegas!
It'll be fun KALing along with y'all on this beautiful sweater.
I'm knitting Ariann with Cascade 220 Superwash, and had to go down a needle size to get gauge. The resulting fabric is beautiful.
I've gotten past the decreases for the waist, and am now increasing.
The colour is so pretty, but since I don't have a digital camera, I'll see if I can scan a section of the lace, optimize it and post it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rosemary said...

Wow, you all are putting me to shame. I've only just cast on!

Can't wait to see your color choice ;)

5:49 PM  
Blogger Bonne Marie said...

Hey Tllgrl

I just bought some Cascade Superwash in a fab medium grey last week - it feels really nice - I can't wait to see this -

7:08 PM  
Blogger Iris said...

I need to get some Cascade to make a NORI purse, where do you guys get your yarn? It's not easy getting any of those brands here in Germany. Most of the yarns that I order come from England or Italy. I can't wait for this three day weekend; I am going to have a non-stop knitting binge.

Tschuess

2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home