Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Joining you...

...and thought I'd say 'hello'! I cast-on yesterday and had completed the bottom ribbing when I decided my cast-on edge was too tight. So, I frogged and cast-on again today using a larger needle. Hopefully, that'll do the trick.

I'm using Rowan Kid Classic in color 845 (Battle). It's a lovely olivey green. It has some mohair in it, so it's a bit fuzzy and I love it. I'll post a photo when I have some progess to speak of.

Everyone Arianns look beautiful so far!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bonne Marie said...

Welcome - can't wait to see this unfold - that is one of my *fantasy* yarns - still on the try list...

6:44 PM  
Blogger Wendee said...

I'm making mine in Kid Classic too - I wanted the olivey colorway, but my LYS didn't have enough so I went for the darker green. I had to go up a needle size too. I think the Kid Classic looks a lot more lacey than some of the other yarns. Maybe because the ply is thinner and the mohair fills in? Not sure, but I do like the results!

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home