Tuesday, October 24, 2006

On a Roll

I'm finally posting. I've been working on Ariann for about two weeks now. I just started the first sleeve. I have to say that my Ariann is looking "loose" compared to others, although my gauge is spot on. I'm sure it is my yarn. I' m using Elann Uros from my stash. It is a mix of Llama and Peruvian Wool. Interesting mix. It is quite furry and it tends to split and alternates between winding and unwinding. That said I like the overall look! Pictures next time (as I am one of the few blogless knitters)! Love the pattern Bonne Marie!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bonne Marie said...

Welcome and thanks so much Janet! Let us, me or Carol, know if you need help posting pictures...

Carol & I are your hostesses - she is the expert on Blogger!

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home