Monday, December 04, 2006

ALMOST there...

Stayed UP WAY past bedtime last night to finish - but made it to the end of the four inches and then was too sleepy to cast off = didnt want to mess up!

I had to RESTART the neckline decreases - had to rip back TWICE to the point where the 8 sts go on holders - for some reason i misread the the directions about the EXTRA decreases - and had 20 rows done and couldn't figure out WHY the neck was still so big! DUH then I re read and realized I had to DEC at EACH point - the two outer edges and besides each marker for the raglan!

ok. so the next time i miscounted the rows. anyway on the third time I got it ... now to cast on and try on.

I made mine a bit bigger and longer than most so it will be interesting to see....

watch this space!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ingrid Hendy said...

Ugh I hate it when I misread decreases and don't realise until the neck...

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home