Friday, October 06, 2006

A Good Start

Well, I decided to go for instant gratification and got a whole lotta Berroco Ultra Alpaca for Ariann. I've lusted over this yarn for some time, so I was happy to finally try it out. I did actually buy a different color to swatch with (Blueberry), one I've loved ever since I discovered Ultra Alpaca - but sadly, I didn't love it nearly as much once it was knitted up. I'm thrilled with this color, though - it's called Redwood and is just a smidge darker in person.



I'm ready for the 2nd of 4 decreases for waist shaping. The pattern is great! Easy to understand and easy to knit.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lyn said...

I love the color! I just bought 7 skeins of that yarn on sale in a blue heather. Is it nice to work with?

8:18 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

Lyn, it's fantastic to work with! Very soft, not splitty, nice and squishy...:)

8:27 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Looks nice!

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home