Sunday, October 08, 2006

Knitting temporarily halted!

I had a reaction to a medical test that was done on Wednesday, and ended up quite ill for 3 days! I'm better now, but needless to say, I'm way behind! I did add another 1/2" to the total length of the body so that is now completely done, and am half way through the second sleeve. I'm hoping to make up for lost time this week. Also, I checked out the button source that Bonne Marie suggested and have selected 5 possible choices that I need to narrow down to one.
Looking forward to seeing everyone's progress!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lyn said...

Sorry to hear you weren't well - glad your better! Can you use that as an excuse to do nothing but knit for a few days? After all, there should be an upside to everything!

5:59 PM  
Blogger Rosemary said...

Glad you feel better now. Hope you get lots of knitting time :)

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home