Friday, October 06, 2006

Need Some Input....Please!

Can anyone recommend a website that has good selections of buttons? I can't seem to locate buttons that would look good with my yarn. The color is more of a burgundy, dark maroon. I’ve search online, however, I don’t see anything I like. I know once before I had a great link, and if I am not mistaken, I believe I got the link from Bonne’s site. I cast on for Adriann and got the first 8 rows going. Plan to get a good start on Saturday. Have a great weekend.

By the way, The yarn is a wool from Jojoland.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bonne Marie said...

I saw the JoJoLand yarn at Stitches Midwest this summer and on eBay - was quite impressed with their stuff. I better get some and swatch then do a WPI tester on it!

Your color is wonderful - and - I'm going to look up that button site. I ordered a bunch of buttons from an online supplier but it's the end of the week and TGIF!

2:03 PM  
Blogger Iris said...

I really like this yarn, it's knitting up really nice. I purchase this yarn from ebay. Even so, I've never heard of them before. So far, I am pretty happy with what I see.

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home